JDM creates many performing opportunities for our dancers throughout the year including the Nutcracker, Dancing Holiday Magic, Twinkle Holiday Parade in Disneyland and our Annual Recitals. Please click a link below for more information about each of these fun dance experiences.
Celebrate your dancer’s achievements in class and watch them on stage at Showtime! The performance is complete with a red carpet awards ceremony, pictures, and the audience favorite Daddy Daughter Dance.
Showtime! gives dancers enrolled in Twinkle Babies and Twinkle Stars classes the chance to show their friends and families all that they have learned with a performance at the end of the dance season. For many students, this may be their first time ever being on stage! The Twinkle Program is designed to promote self-confidence in young children and getting on stage at the end of the year is a critical part of the program.
At the end of the performance, stay in your seats for a red carpet ceremony on stage! Dancers will be presented an achievement award by their teacher for completing their performance and will pose for a photo.
Dancing Holiday Magic
Experience the magic of the holiday season with Dancing Holiday Magic! Dancers work hard August through December learning the dances they will perform on stage at the Dancing Holiday Magic Showcase. With family and friends in town it’s the perfect opportunity to create a new holiday tradition. Plus, your young star will love showing off what they’ve learned in class.
Each year, JDM hosts a production of The Nutcracker. The performers are aged 5- and up. a
The Nutcracker Ballet is based on the German folktale in which young Clara Stahlbaum’s favorite Christmas toy, a Nutcracker given to her by the mysterious Drosselmeyer, comes alive. After defeating the evil Mouse King in battle, the Nutcracker Prince takes Clara to a magical Kingdom populated by fairies and toys.
Daddy Daughter Dance
The last dance of the show is the unforgettable Daddy Daughter Dance. At JDM, we believe in creating positive experiences and lasting memories. The Daddy Daughter dance is an experience that will last a lifetime! Spending time at rehearsal and working through choreography with your daughter is never time wasted. The memories of class, in fact, are as significant as performing the actual dance on stage in front of an audience. This time with your daughter is for you and your daughter… it is unique, important and very special.
Twinkle Holiday Parade
JDM dancers will participate in a pre-parade performance down Main street in Disneyland®! They will perform prior to the main Holiday Parade.
Twinkle Holiday Performer Package includes all of the following:
- Discounted Performer only admission ticket into the Disneyland Resort®. Disney requires that all Performers must be at least age 6 by November 1st.
- Twinkle Holiday Parade down Main Street, USA
- Rehearsal Workshops where the dancers will learn their parade performance, exclusively for our Twinkle Holiday Parade performance. Workshops will be held at the studio. There will be a final mandatory dress rehearsal before the parade.
- Costume package including your costume, tights, accessories, poms and Twinkle Holiday Parade back pack.
- Disney Performing Arts Commemorative Gift
- Backstage Parade Dress Rehearsal at Disneyland® prior to our parade performance. Exact drop off times will be available in November.
- Access to discounted admission tickets for your Guests